Resources available to help support patients prescribed RUXIENCE
Making your support needs a priority. Together.
At Pfizer Oncology TogetherTM, we treat your individual needs as a priority. We’ll help you identify financial assistance options so you can get your prescribed RUXIENCE. We can also connect you with a dedicated Care Champion who has social work experience and will offer resources that may help with some of your day-to-day challenges.
The Prescribing Information for RUXIENCE does not include pemphigus vulgaris. Patients prescribed RUXIENCE for certain non-oncology indications can find support through the Pfizer enCompass® program. See details below.
Finding financial support options. Together.
Care Champion Support
At Pfizer Oncology Together, our Care Champions, who have social work experience, can provide you resources that may help with some of your day-to-day challenges||:
Connections to emotional support resources
Educational information about physical and mental health, nutrition, and RUXIENCE
Information to help you prepare for leaving or returning to work
Connections to independent organizations that help eligible patients find free rides and lodging for treatment-related appointments
Patients treated for RA with RUXIENCE can receive support through Pfizer enCompass®.
For assistance, call Pfizer enCompass at 1-844-722-6672, Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET.
Helpful information about taking RUXIENCE
A free app designed to help manage life with cancer
Whether you're living with cancer or want to support someone who is, LivingWithTM, a free app developed by Pfizer Oncology, may help you stay connected and organized, all in one place.
Available in English and Spanish.
Download LivingWith for free.
*Terms and Conditions: By using this program, you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the terms and conditions described below:
- The Pfizer Oncology Together Co-Pay Savings Program for Injectables for RUXIENCE is not valid for patients who are enrolled in a state or federally funded insurance program, including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Affairs health care, a state prescription drug assistance program, or the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico (formerly known as “La Reforma de Salud”).
- Program offer is not valid for cash-paying patients.
- Patients prescribed RUXIENCE for pemphigus vulgaris are not eligible for this co-pay savings program.
- With this program, eligible patients may pay as little as $0 co-pay per RUXIENCE treatment, subject to a maximum benefit of $25,000 per calendar year for out-of-pocket expenses for RUXIENCE including co-pays or coinsurances.
- The amount of any benefit is the difference between your co-pay and $0.
- After the maximum of $25,000 you will be responsible for the remaining monthly out-of-pocket costs.
- Patient must have private insurance with coverage of RUXIENCE.
- This offer is not valid when the entire cost of your prescription drug is eligible to be reimbursed by your private insurance plans or other private health or pharmacy benefit programs.
- You must deduct the value of this assistance from any reimbursement request submitted to your private insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf.
- You are responsible for reporting use of the program to any private insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the program, as may be required.
- You should not use the program if your insurer or health plan prohibits use of manufacturer co-pay assistance programs.
- This program is not valid where prohibited by law.
- This program cannot be combined with any other savings, free trial or similar offer for the specified prescription.
- Co-pay card will be accepted only at participating pharmacies.
- This program is not health insurance.
- This program is good only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- This program is limited to 1 per person during this offering period and is not transferable.
- No other purchase is necessary.
- Data related to your redemption of the program assistance may be collected, analyzed, and shared with Pfizer, for market research and other purposes related to assessing Pfizer’s programs. Data shared with Pfizer will be aggregated and de-identified; it will be combined with data related to other assistance redemptions and will not identify you.
- Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend this program without notice.
- This program may not be available to patients in all states.
- For more information about Pfizer, visit www.pfizer.com.
- For more information about the Pfizer Oncology Together Co-Pay Savings Program for Injectables, visit pfizeroncologytogether.com, call 1-877-744-5675, or write to
Pfizer Oncology Together Co-Pay Savings Program for Injectables
P.O. Box 220366
Charlotte, NC 28222
- Program terms and offer will expire at the end of each calendar year. Before the calendar year ends, you will receive information and eligibility requirements for continued participation.
†For patients to be eligible for the Injectables Co-Pay Program for RUXIENCE, they must have commercial insurance that covers RUXIENCE and they cannot be enrolled in a state or federally funded insurance program. Whether a co-pay expense is eligible for the Injectables Co-Pay Program for RUXIENCE benefit will be determined at the time the benefit is paid. Co-pay expenses must be in connection with a separately paid claim for RUXIENCE administered in the outpatient setting.
‡The Injectables Co-Pay Program for RUXIENCE will pay the co-pay for RUXIENCE up to the annual assistance limit of $25,000 per calendar year per patient.
§If support from independent charitable foundations or Medicare Extra Help is not available, Pfizer Oncology Together will provide eligible patients with medication for free through the Pfizer Patient Assistance Program. The Pfizer Patient Assistance Program is a joint program of Pfizer Inc. and the Pfizer Patient Assistance FoundationTM. The Pfizer Patient Assistance Foundation is a separate legal entity from Pfizer Inc. with distinct legal restrictions
||Some services are provided through third-party organizations that operate independently and are not controlled by Pfizer. Availability of services and eligibility requirements are determined solely by these organizations.